Saturday, February 7, 2009

GO MU!

We went to the Marquette Women's Basketball game tonight and had an absolutely awesome time.
We couldn't beat the ticket price - $4.00 each and our seats were great.
We had a perfect view of the court.
It was pack the Al night so we all got rally towels.
The kids also got cool programs and MU posters for FREE!!
You can't beat a reasonably priced family night out:)
One of the best parts of the evening was this cool grandpa who sat behind us.
We found out his granddaughter was one of the stars on the #1 UCONN team!
We had so much fun talking with him and he was great with the kids.
We will definitely see more of these games - Shannon has the schedule all planned out;)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay for new pictures! It looks like you guys had fun at the MU game. I went to a few with friends when I was your age. : ) Can't wait to see you all!

Becky said...

I like the new layout... but where are the new pictures?! Glad I got to see you all today. Summer can't come soon enough. Love you!