We have had a fantastically busy but fabulously fun summer.
Each day has found us doing something new, although thankfully we've had some days just to relax too!
AMF Bowling Centers allow the kids to bowl 2 free games each and every day during the summer. All we have to pay for are the bowling shoes.
Logan did okay with the 6lb ball ;)
Logan did okay with the 6lb ball ;)
I couldn't believe this form for a 4 year old.
I guess you learn a lot from Wii Sports!
Shannon's friend Marina met us at the alley so the girls could spend some time together.
Caitlin's friend Isabel came too and the girls had a great time.
was on vacation.
Sophie is 19 months old and an absolute doll.
She loved eating breakfast with the kids and ate like a champion.
I'm glad I kept a few baby "things" around the house including our highchair.
We loved having a baby in the house again, but I must admit I do enjoy the level of independence our kids have reached :)
We took the kids to a nearby park to see what we could see. We were pretty far from the action but we did get a good look at the Blue Angels (I think). They were quite impressive!

1 comment:
Aw, it looks like you guys are truly enjoying your summer. Also, I love the new look!
Post a Comment