Sunday, April 4, 2010

QUIET TIME

Normally our house is full of activity and usually lots of noise.
Whether the kids are playing nicely together or bickering as kids sometimes do, there is always something going on.
I've come to really appreciate the quiet time in the midst of the hustle and bustle of our lives.
We bought The Princess and The Frog and Logan and Caitlin watched the ENTIRE movie laying together on the couch :)

The kids got new Webkinz for Easter and quietly shared the laptop until all 3 animals were loaded onto each account.

Last Saturday I was working in another room and found all 3 kids and the dog sound asleep in the family room. Cait and Logan were snuggled together on the chair.

Shannon and Hercules were all curled up on the couch.

Hercules is a big baby and loves to sit right with you. He loves to be right next to you.

I love the quiet times!

No comments: